Beadnell Towers is currently open to guests staying for work, education or other legally permitted reasons. Unfortunately at this time we’re unable to accommodate stays for leisure purposes (but subject to government guidance, this should be possible from Monday 17th May).
Legitimate reasons to stay overnight at Beadnell Towers, away from your home, currently include:
- visiting your support bubble
- being unable to return to your main residence
- needing accommodation while moving house
- needing accommodation to attend a funeral or related commemorative event
- requiring accommodation for work purposes, or to provide voluntary services
- being a child requiring accommodation for school or care
- being homeless, seeking asylum, a vulnerable person seeking refuge, or if escaping harm (including domestic abuse)
- being an elite athlete or support staff or parent, if the athlete is under 18 and it is necessary to be outside of the home for training or competition
- using it as your main residence
- isolating from others as required by law
- were staying there for when England entered lockdown
- to attend education or training
- to visit a person who is dying
- to care for a vulnerable person or seek respite from doing so
- to attend a medical appointment or treatment
- as a parent for the purposes of access to a child where the child does not live in the same household as their parents or one of their parents
Please be aware the restaurant is currently closed, and is unable to serve any food or drinks; however on Monday 12th April we expect to be able to serve food and drinks on the outdoor Terrace. If you stay prior to this date, your breakfast will be a cold continental selection that will be delivered to your room.
We would love to support you during this time; should you wish to book for any of the reasons above, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check that you meet the criteria set by the government, and are eligible to stay, before arrival.
Please visit the government website for any further guidance and regulations applicable to you:
Bring your family, bring your friends, bring the dog. You’ll never be short of stunning sights and unforgettable days out. Sunkissed or windswept, our local beaches are second to none. Make yourself at home at Beadnell Towers the best boutique hotel in Northumberland. Join us for breakfast, drop into the bar for lunch, come for dinner, stay the night.
Proud to be included as one of the top 100 hotels in The Sunday Times’ Best Places To Stay 2019