COVID-19 Operating Procedures
Our teams have been working tirelessly to ensure we can operate safely and provide the same level of great service. We are closely monitoring the coronavirus (Covid-19) developments and will continue to prioritise the well being of our guests and employees. We are aware of the latest travel advice issued by government agencies and are monitoring all updates issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centres for Disease Control (CDC).
The well being of our guests and our teams is our primary concern
We have always employed stringent sanitation procedures at Beadnell Towers, and we understand that it’s imperative for us to take extraordinary measures to stay healthy and respond to new requirements and expectations.
We all have a responsibility to continue to observe these guidelines and therefore no guests, staff or suppliers should arrive at the hotel if they have any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
We ask that you please take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require. Please adopt physical distancing and hygiene practises throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instruction whether physical signage, or requests from our professional staff, once you are staying with us.
We’d like to share with you some of the new steps and procedures we have implemented to give you peace of mind when returning to Beadnell Towers.
Cleaning and Sanitisation
- We have a housekeeping team who will carry out frequent cleaning using antiviral disinfectant and sanitiser throughout the hotel focusing on points of high contact and use.
- Where appropriate PPE will be provided to team members and return to work assessments carried out in addition to recorded daily health checks including individual temperature checks, which will be recorded confidentially.
- Hand sanitisation stations will be available in all guest public areas and back of house for staff use with instructional signage.
- Magazines, newspapers and information literature will be removed from public areas.
- Signage will be displayed in the guest toilets and back of house staff areas advising of the correct hand washing procedures.
- Face masks will be available upon request from Reception.
- Where possible bedrooms will be left fallow for 72 hours in between cleaning and the arrival of the next guest.
- Hotel linen will be thermally disinfected to UK healthcare standards.
- All rooms will be cleaned using an antiviral mist and sanitiser and single-use cloths.
- Complimentary toiletries, coffee and tea items will be available as usual in the rooms, these will be changed and glasses and china will be sanitised in between guests.
- Antiviral disinfectant will be used throughout the hotel, which is a proven to kill both airborne viruses and those on hard surfaces.
- Guests are encouraged to use their toilet facilities in their own bedroom where possible.
As mentioned previously it is the responsibility of us as a business and all of us as individuals to follow government guidelines with regards to social distancing. This information will be displayed and amended in line with the latest government guidelines.
- Seating will be repositioned in guest and staff areas to create the recommended spacing.
- Screens will be installed throughout the bar and restaurant.
- Children are very welcome, but please do remind them of the social distancing guidelines.
- Please be mindful and respectful of guests around you.
Restaurant and Bar Areas
- Social distancing measures will be implemented when allocating tables across the restaurant.
- Table reservations will need to be made in advance and dining times adhered to.
- Room service will be available at an additional cost. Trays will be delivered to the guest’s bedroom and the door knocked to indicate delivery. Trays will be collected from outside the bedroom.
- Outside dining will be offered, weather permitting
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a lead.
- We’re encouraging contactless payments. The contactless limit for card payments has increased to £45. You can use Apple and Googlepay too.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 01665 721 211.